Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Keyboard warriors

You know it seems so ironic , I receive so much of criticism about my fighters and my team by 'keyboard warriors' mostly on youtube , apart from hate mail and spam which is addressed to us being indian alot of criticism comes from india and south east asia itself , altho sometimes it does piss me off and i confess that i do get online and give these people a piece of my mind , more often that not i get to read some sensible comments made by unknown well wishers who do seem to understand what efforts and hard work it takes for us to promote [and i mean without any billion dollar support] mma in a country where cricket and bollywood are considered nothing short of religion , here is one such comment from a youtube user named "reppinwoodville" , whoever you are thanks for that sensible comment found on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8VQ0LBBVCQ

No comments:

Post a Comment